Ballistic 959 19*6
About The Ballistic Rage Who is Ballistic Off-Road?
Ballistic Off-Road is an o.e.m wheel employer primarily based totally out of the US and owned with the aid of using Prestige Autotech Corporation. Known for his or her brilliant functionality, technical expertise, and enterprise knowledge, their intention is to exceed the expectancies in their customers. Ballistic Off-Road pushes the bounds of the wheel enterprise with its designs.
Why is the Rage so Special?
The Rage is Ballistic’s best-promoting wheel due to its easy and competitive layout that elevates the appearance of any truck construct. The massive beefy 8-spoke layout leaves massive home windows for clean cleanability. Because this wheel is simplistic and nevertheless massive and bold, it’ll paintings with nearly any construct whether or not you’ve got got an off-street machine, an OEM plus construct, or a display or road truck. The Rage is a one-piece, alloy wheel so it is going to be difficult and robust to ultimate you for a lengthy, lengthy time. It has included lug nuts with a massive Ballistic middle cap. Around the outer rim of the wheel, it functions rivets for an competitive simulated beadlock appearance with the Ballistic brand engraved withinside the rim as properly for an delivered more touch. All round every of those info makes for a absolutely great-searching wheel that you could consider and with a view to appearance amazing.
Ballistic 959 19*6
- Wheel diameters from 20 inches up to 24 inches
- Wheel widths from 10 inches up to 14 inches
- Wheel offsets from -81 mm up to -19 mm
- A wide variety of bolt patterns to fit tons of vehicles
- Black and Black with red finishes
- Prices starting as low as $1,128 for a set of 4
If you want to learn more about Ballistic wheels or ex
We ship to the Lower 48 states for the advertised price. With the size and complexity of shipping wheels and tires, always allow 2-3 weeks for our normal packaging and shipping process. We can ship world-wide for an additional charge. Please contact us for international shipping rates, Custom Offsets is not responsible for any customs fees, buyer is responsible for all fees and paperwork above and beyond standard freight charges. Simply choose the “Fitment Assistance” link at the top of any screen.
WHAT TO EXPECT UPON DELIVERY
1. Please ensure to look into each piece BEFORE signing any files. If your objects are shipped through UPS/FedEx ground, a signature isn’t always required, however please make sure to look into the goods as fast as viable and comply with up with us if there are any troubles so we will assist!
- If damaged, please ensure to make complete notes on files earlier than signing. 3. If the harm is found after signing the files, please ensure we’re notified inside five commercial enterprise days of receiving the order.